Skip to main content


What type of State claim do you need more information on or need to file?

Motor Vehicle Claims

Learn More

Property Damage or Loss Claims

Learn More

Liability/ Tort Claims

Learn More

Report loss, within 24 hours, to (301) 405-3961.

Liability Insurance

Certificate of Insurance Request

The University may need to provide evidence that it possesses Liability Insurance. If you need to provide this evidence to a service provider, complete the Certificate of Insurance Request.

Non-University of Maryland events on campus must have liability insurance

Tenants and Users Liability Insurance Policy (TULIP) also known as Events Coverage can provide this coverage. For more information on this liability insurance requirement and on TULIP see UMD's Tenants and Users Liability Insurance Policy (TULIP)

Back to Top