You are here

My personal vehicle was damaged by a State Vehicle

  1. Damage to personal property is covered, but an estimate and list must be sent to the State Treasury Office.
  2. Theft is not covered under any circumstance.
  3. Three estimates, photos and any police report information must be included when filing the claim
  4. Individuals who wish to file a tort claim should read the Instructions for the Notice of Claim and then fill out a Notice of Claim  (available in PDF or Word).
  5. If you have any further questions concerning tort claims, you may contact us at (301) 405-3960.